What I Need To Know

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Education and other Handicap topics.

Am I in any way responsible for my childs 504?

What I Need To Know

When going in to do your 504 plan, it is a good idea to bring with you all persons involved in your child`s care, such as nurses, doctors, speech therapists, etc. They will be able to answer questions that you may not, and will be great sources of information for your school.
Take notes. Make a list of everything that you expect from the school, and the people that you will help them to choose to care for your child.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Handicap Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Candi Wingate